BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
Our software-as-a-service is minimizing utility bills with automatic control of heating-cooling equipment-refrigeration (HVAC-R). Based on weather forecast, occupancy and energy price signals, BeeBryte generates up to 40% savings.
We have offices in Singapore & Lyon/France. One of its shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France).
Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by re-inventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.
Come & join us!! www.BeeBryte.com
Description of the job scope:
- Create content for social media, newsletters, press articles
- Collect data, compose reports and investigate patterns to inform marketing strategies
- Keep tabs on trending conversations in the AI, energy, IoT, blockchain, smart grid space
- Report social media metrics on a regular basis
- Provide support for other digital marketing efforts, such as emails and website updates
- Support organic search engine optimization and web analytics
- Major in marketing, social media, advertising, public relations, communications or a related field
- A track record of strong writing and creativity
- Prior knowledge of the energy industry is a plus
- Native user of Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and software like Adobe Suite
- Ability to marry analytical and creative thought processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (native speakers preferred)
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a small, fast-paced environment
Internships of less than 6 months and applications without cover letter will not be considered.
Make sure you indicate why you want to join BeeBryte and why you think we should hire you. Please include a link to a writing sample published online
Monthly stipend of 600 EUR in Lyon and S$900 in Singapore. Travel & lodging costs are not covered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Postuler