Commercial / Ventes

Company information

BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.

Our software-as-a-service is minimizing utility bills with automatic control of heating-cooling equipment-refrigeration (HVAC-R). Based on weather forecast, occupancy and energy price signals, BeeBryte generates up to 40% savings.

We have offices in Singapore & Lyon/France. One of its shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France).

Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by re-inventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.

Come & join us!!

Internship requirements

We are recruiting an intern in business development and sales based in France(Lyon) or Singapore. Your tasks will mainly be focused on business development and sales (80% of your time) with the remaining 20% of your time dedicated to market analysis.

Description of the job scope:

  • Supporting sales team on the whole sales funnel from prospection to contract signature
  • Identify targets and reach out to facility managers, decision-makers in industries such as food & beverage, logistics, property management…
  • Collect key information about market trends and competition
  • Improve marketing & sales documents and pitch the proposed solution/service
  • Support sales representative with commercial proposals and negotiate contracts up to signature
  • Assisting with market analysis and business plan
  • Represent BeeBryte at trade shows and conferences


  • Business school student or Engineering student with business electives
  • Prior knowledge of the energy industry is a plus
  • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
  • Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
  • Fluency in French (Lyon office candidates only)
  • Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a small, fast-paced environment

Application process

Internships of less than 6 months and applications without cover letter will not be considered.
Make sure you indicate why you want to join BeeBryte and why you think we should hire you.

Travel & lodging costs are not covered.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.