BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
Our software-as-a-service is minimizing utility bills with automatic control of heating-cooling-refrigeration equipment (HVAC-R). Based on weather forecast, occupancy and energy price signals, BeeBryte generates up to 40% savings.
We have offices in Singapore & Lyon/France. One of our shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France).
Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by re-inventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.
Come & join us!! We are currently seeking Operations Junior Manager. www.BeeBryte.com
Description of the job scope:
• Actively participate in the management of projects, from kick-off to commissioning (planning, budget, resources, KPI, reporting, coordination, etc.)
• Oversee data collection & analysis, system operation, performance
• Check up on subcontractors and keep track of the process on site and all safety measures
• Coordinate with day-to-day operations to ensure customer care, troubleshooting, quality
• Participate in PM process improvement
● Engineering student with project management training
● Prior knowledge of the energy industry is a plus
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
● Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a small, fast-paced environment
Send CV + Cover letter to [email protected]
(include availability dates & preferred office Singapore vs Lyon/France)
Internships of less than 6 months and applications without cover letter will not be considered.
Make sure you indicate why you want to join BeeBryte and why you think we should hire you.
Monthly stipend of 600 EUR in Lyon and S$900 in Singapore. Travel & lodging costs are not covered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Postuler