BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
Our software-as-a-service is minimizing utility bills with automatic control of heating-cooling equipment-refrigeration (HVAC-R). Based on weather forecast, occupancy and energy price signals, BeeBryte generates up to 40% savings.
We have offices in Singapore & Lyon/France. One of its shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France).
Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by re-inventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.
Come & join us!! www.BeeBryte.com
Position and job information
We are recruiting a Sales Engineer specialized in building energy optimization, HVAC & BMS systems to develop the Philippines market from scratch. You will be based in Manila but undergo an initial training in Lyon/France or Singapore.
You’ll report to the commercial director based in France. You will work with various teams in different locations, time zones and cultures. Your main responsibilities will be:
- increase sales by acquiring new customers
- establish distributorship with local commercial partners
- identify targets and reach out to facility managers, decision-makers in industries such as food & beverage, logistics, property management…
- collect key information about market trends and competition
- improve marketing & sales documents and pitch the proposed solution/service
- Assist our operational technician in site survey, identify operational constraints and assess technical/economic feasibility
- coordinate work with vendors, subcontractors, internal technical team and the client
- prepare commercial proposals and negotiate contracts up to signature
- manage customer relationship and after-sale service
- report activities to management and manage pipeline process in CRM
- represent BeeBryte at trade shows and speak at conferences
You have a dual degree in Business & Engineering (engineering background is mandatory) and B2B experience selling technical solutions in the energy management industry.
You have 10+ years of experience and a well-established network/rolodex. You can demonstrate access to decision-makers in large companies including in the Food & Beverage, property management, warehouse distribution center and logistics market segments.
You have a good ability to understand business issues, develop relevant technical solutions to respond to customer needs.
You understand how BMS & HVAC-R systems work and can discuss with the facility managers how to interface our solutions with their specific setup.
You are analytical and very familiar with new technologies such as artificial intelligence and IoT.
You have grit and the energy it takes to build a sales pipeline.
You are curious and an excellent listener, can identify opportunities, customize your sales pitch, bond with customers and close deals.
Fluency in English is mandatory for the position.
You are ambitious and have a high level of written expression, oral and interpersonal skills.
You are willing to work in an emerging country and have prior international experience.
What we offer
If you choose to come and work for us, we will offer:
- a welcoming and inclusive environment
- extensive development opportunities
You will work in the artificial intelligence & IoT fields applied to the energy sector, join a fast-growing company, quickly take on responsibilities, learn and be rewarded for your performance.
How to apply ?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Postuler