BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
By anticipating changes in weather conditions, building occupancy and business activity thanks to AI, our software continually adjusts heating-cooling-refrigeration equipment setpoints through the BMS to run the process in a more efficient way and generate up to 40% savings.
One of our shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France). We have a team of 30 people. BeeBryte has offices in Singapore & France and is now expanding into new countries.
Come & join us!! www.BeeBryte.com
We are recruiting a Business Developer based in our Singapore office. You will actively participate in the development of our business in Singapore and the region by supporting the Head of Sales Asia and other Senior Key Account Managers in the upstream prospecting phases.
Your main missions will be to:
- Ensure growth by acquiring new customers in Singapore and SE Asia (commercial buildings & factories);
- Conduct cold calls & physical meetings with prospects, pitch our services and prepare offers;
- Assess customer needs as well as the technical and economic feasibility of projects;
- Support the KAM in the contract negotiation phase;
- Develop marketing actions to find new leads in partnership with the head of marketing;
- Participate in various professional events;
- Collect information on market developments & competition.
Occasional travel within South-East Asia.
- You graduated from a business school and have at least 2 years of sales experience
- You have a good ability to understand business issues, develop relevant technical solutions to respond to customer needs
- You are interested in technology and passionate about the energy transition
- A solid network will be a major plus (F&B supply chain, logistics centers, etc)
- You have grit and the energy it takes to build a sales pipeline
- You are a born salesperson, a hunter, curious and an excellent listener
- You can identify opportunity, customize your sales pitch, bond with customers and close deals
- You don’t give up after a tough day. It’s never too late to close!
- You are ambitious and have high level of written expression, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is essential
- You are allowed to work in Singapore.
If you love teamwork and you would like to develop your knowledge and sales skills then the BeeBryte adventure is for you!
How to apply ?
Please include the following in your application:
– your cover letter & an updated CV;
– your availability dates as well as your salary expectations.
Make sure to indicate why you want to join us and why we should choose you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.