We are hiring an experienced Technical Expert in Energy / Automation / IoT based in Lyon. You will be reporting to the Integration Manager and will participate in the deployment of the BeeBryte solution at customer sites.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MISSIONS
- Identify the means of communication and control of equipment controlled by BeeBryte (HVAC and Refrigeration) at each site.
- Prepare and conduct technical interventions on customer sites, such as:
- Installation of BeeBryte equipment (automation electrical box)
- Installation of sensors and energy meters
- Setting up communication links between machines
- Coordinate and monitor subcontractors and suppliers involved in BeeBryte’s technical interventions.
- Identify the equipment required to carry out various interventions and master this equipment.
- Conduct development and deployment actions for automation and Building Management Systems solutions (communication gateway / supervision view / etc.).
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of projects and define the best equipment interface solutions according to the technical and economic context.
- Work with different teams in various locations, time zones, and cultures.
You will participate, in collaboration with project managers, in the design, installation, and commissioning of our building energy cost reduction projects for various industrial and commercial clients in the food, logistics, and other industries.
Higher technical education with a successful experience where you have gained solid knowledge in building automation, industrial computing, BMS / SCADA systems.
You are familiar with the main communication protocols used in the building sector (Modbus, Bacnet, LON…).
You have knowledge of industrial PLC programming (Siemens, Schneider, Wago, etc.).
You have general technical knowledge in low-current electricity.
You are capable of carrying out technical operations on customer sites.
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all the actors in a BeeBryte project, both internal and external.
Good written and oral communication skills in French.
Proficiency in English, both spoken and written.
Knowledge of low-voltage electricity and energy measurement systems is a plus.
Located in Lyon and Singapore, BeeBryte offers innovative 24/7 remote predictive control services and support for operation and maintenance. We help our industrial and tertiary clients increase the energy efficiency and performance of their HVAC-R systems (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration). We implement an intelligent layer through our Industrial-IoT platform, which continuously maximizes the energy performance of existing systems by leveraging in-depth information and context. By anticipating needs and influencing factors, we enable our clients to effectively reduce their carbon footprint, contain their risks, and achieve up to 40% savings on their energy bills.
Type of contract: Permanent (CDI)
Starting month: As soon as possible
Travel: Regular in France and Europe
Annual Salary: Fixed
Conditions: Occasional telecommuting allowed, meal tickets, sustainable mobility package, or 50% coverage of the monthly coupon.
Please send your CV, cover letter, and availability date to [email protected]. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Make sure to indicate why you want to join BeeBryte and why you think we should hire you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply