Do you want to work for a young, innovative & fast-growing company driven by strong human values?
Are you concerned about today’s energy and environmental challenges?
If so, join our company BeeBryte in Lyon/France or Singapore.
Using a patented technology and artificial intelligence, BeeBryte helps commercial buildings & factories increase the energy efficiency and performance of their heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems (HVAC-R). We deliver up to 40% energy cost savings and reduce CO2 emissions. For more details, you can watch this video: https://youtu.be/_3cUGG_swrk
We are always looking for talents so contact us today!!
We are recruiting a Pre-Sales Technical Expert based in our Singapore office. You will report to the Global Sales Director based in France and will actively participate in the development of our business in the region.
- Ensure growth by supporting the local Sales team in acquiring new customers in Singapore and SE Asia;
- Provide technical expertise to the sales team (KAM & Business Developers) in the pre-sales phase until the signature of the contract;
- Assess customer needs as well as the technical and economic feasibility of projects;
- Conduct customer site visits to identify the HVAC-R equipment that can be controlled by BeeBryte and their operational constraints;
- Perform technical assessment of the BMS or automation systems in place to ensure we can connect and control the HVAC-R equipment;
- Serve as a link between the sales team and the engineering / field services teams and ensure that technical feedback is taken into account in the preparation of commercial offers;
- Collect all the information related to a project in order to estimate costs & revenues;
- Write commercial and technical offers;
- Participate in commercial presentations with potential customers;
- Be responsible for the technical feasibility of projects with regard to the implementation teams once a contract is won.
Occasional travel within South-East Asia.
You want to work in the energy sector and participate in the advent of the Internet of Energy, then join BeeBryte, a young and fast-growing company with patented technology and international customers!
To carry out these missions, you will follow an immersive training period of at least 6 months in HVAC control engineering, within the execution department, in order to get to grips and practice the specificities of the implementation of the BeeBryte solution.
- Study and onboard new energy savings projects.
- Visit client sites and compile documentation of the HVAC systems & their operational settings.
- Analyze historical equipment – operation data. Identify energy-saving control strategies.
- Deploy optimization strategies. Compile metrics to track and check that systems are following optimal settings.
While getting basic sales onboarding and training to prepare for pre-sale specific missions and stance.
- You possess an engineering degree.
- You have significant experience in the field of automation and HVAC engineering acquired with major industrial players.
- You possess an engineering degree and you have significant experience in the field of automation and HVAC engineering acquired with major industrial players,
- You understand how control/automation & HVAC-R systems work and are able to exchange with technical experts regarding the deployment of BeeBryte’s solutions,
- You are a good communicator able to bridge the gap between sales and operations,
- You have an analytical mind and can demonstrate a real interest in new technologies (IoT, IA…) to maximize the energy performance of an installation,
- You can identify opportunities, customize your sales pitch, build relationships with customers and close deals successfully,
- You have an aptitude for selling and are determined to close deals,
- You like to be in the field but also like to prepare technical proposals,
- You have excellent writing skills,
- You master pre-sales project management,
- You have an excellent level of English,
- You enjoy working in a team and taking up challenges.
Contract type: permanent contract
Starting date/starting month: asap
Working place: Singapore
Manager’s name + Department : Mathieu Martinez / Sales
Full time position
Travels: yes / frequency: unknown
Annual wages /monthly wages (range) : 6 000 to 7 000 SGD (x 12 month)
Send CV + cover letter + availability dates to : [email protected]
Applications without cover letter will not be considered.
Make sure you indicate why you want to join BeeBryte and why you think we should hire you.
Please mention the reference “JOB0023” in the title of the mail
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.