Do you want to work for a young, innovative & fast-growing company driven by strong human values? Are you concerned about today’s energy and environmental challenges?
If so, join our company BeeBryte in Lyon/France or Singapore.
Using a patented technology and artificial intelligence, BeeBryte helps commercial buildings & factories increase the energy efficiency and performance of their heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems (HVAC-R). We deliver up to 40% energy cost savings and reduce CO2 emissions. For more details, you can watch this video: https://youtu.be/_3cUGG_swrk
We are always looking for talents so contact us today!!
We are recruiting a full-time Sales Development Representative to hunt for new accounts and develop the Singapore and SE Asian markets.
You’ll report to the Group Sales Director based in France. You will work with various teams in different locations, time zones and cultures. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Increase sales by acquiring new customers in South-East Asia
- Identify targets and reach out to technical directors, facility managers, energy managers or other decision-makers in industries such as food & beverage, logistics, property management…
- Collect key information about market trends and competition
- Improve marketing & sales documents and pitch the proposed solution/service
- Prepare commercial proposals and negotiate contracts up to signature
- Manage customer relationship and after-sales service
- Report activities to management and manage pipeline process in CRM
- Represent BeeBryte at trade shows and speak at conferences
You have a Business Degree and B2B experience selling technical solutions. Experience in the energy management industry is a plus but it is not necessary.
You are a Sales hunter with 3+ years of experience in a similar role. Ideally you can demonstrate access to decision-makers in large companies including in the Food & Beverage, property management, warehouse distribution center and logistics market segments.
You have a good ability to understand business issues, develop relevant technical solutions to respond to customer needs.
You are willing to learn how cooling systems work to be able to discuss with technical decision makers.
You have grit and the energy it takes to build a sales pipeline.
You are curious and an excellent listener, can identify opportunity, customize your sales pitch, bond with customers and close deals.
Fluency in English is mandatory for the position.
You are ambitious and have high level of written expression, oral and interpersonal skills. And you work well under pressure.
You must be authorized to work in Singapore to apply.
If you choose to come and work for us, we will offer:
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Extensive development opportunities
You will work in the artificial intelligence & IoT fields applied to the energy sector, join a fast-growing company, quickly take on responsibilities, learn and be rewarded for your performance.
Contract type: Permanent
Starting date/starting month: ASAP
Working place: Singapore, One-North
Full time position
Travels: Yes / frequency: On a weekly basis within Singapore and South-East Asia
Annual wages (range) : Based on experience
- your cover letter;
- an updated CV;
- your availability date;
- your salary expectations.
Applications without cover letter will not be considered
Make sure you indicate why you want to join BeeBryte and why you think we should hire you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply