BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
Our software-as-a-service is minimizing utility bills with automatic control of heating-cooling-refrigeration equipment (HVAC-R). Based on weather forecast, occupancy and energy price signals, BeeBryte generates up to 40% savings.
We have offices in Singapore & Lyon/France. One of our shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France).
Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by re-inventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.
Come & join us!! We are currently seeking Operations Junior Manager. www.BeeBryte.com
Description of the job scope:
- Actively participate in the management of projects, from kick-off to commissioning (planning, budget, resources, KPI, reporting, coordination, etc.)
- Oversee data collection & analysis, system operation, performance
- Check up on subcontractors and keep track of the process on site and all safety measures
- Coordinate with day-to-day operations to ensure customer care, troubleshooting, quality
- Participate in PM process improvement
- Engineering student with project management training
- Prior knowledge of the energy industry is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a small, fast-paced environment
Monthly stipend of 600 EUR in Lyon and S$900 in Singapore. Travel & lodging costs are not covered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply