BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
By anticipating changes in weather conditions, building occupancy and business activity thanks to AI, our software continually adjusts heating-cooling-refrigeration equipment setpoints through the BMS to run the process in a more efficient way and generate up to 40% savings.
One of our shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France). We have a team of 30 people. BeeBryte has offices in Singapore & France and is now expanding into new countries.
Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by re-inventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.
Come & join us!! www.BeeBryte.com
We are recruiting a Senior Pre-Sales Technical Expert based in our Singapore office. You will report to the Global Sales Director based in France and will actively participate in the development of our business in the region.
Your main missions will be to:
- Ensure growth by supporting the local Sales team in acquiring new customers in Singapore and SE Asia;
- Provide technical expertise to the sales team (KAM & Business Developers) in the pre-sales phase until the signature of the contract;
- Assess customer needs as well as the technical and economic feasibility of projects;
- Conduct customer site visits to identify the HVAC-R equipment that can be controlled by BeeBryte and their operational constraints;
- Perform technical assessment of the BMS or automation systems in place to ensure we can connect and control the HVAC-R equipment;
- Serve as a link between the sales team and the engineering / field services teams and ensure that technical feedback is taken into account in the preparation of commercial offers;
- Collect all the information related to a project in order to estimate costs & revenues;
- Write commercial and technical offers;
- Participate in commercial presentations with potential customers;
- Be responsible for the technical feasibility of projects with regard to the implementation teams once a contract is won.
Occasional travel within South-East Asia.
- You possess an engineering degree and have significant experience in the field of automation and HVAC engineering acquired with major industrial players,
- You understand how control/automation & HVAC-R systems work and are able to exchange with technical experts regarding the deployment of BeeBryte’s solutions,
- You are a good communicator able to bridge the gap between sales and operations,
- You have an analytical mind and can demonstrate a real interest in new technologies (IoT, IA…) to maximize the energy performance of an installation,
- You can identify opportunities, customize your sales pitch, build relationships with customers and close deals successfully,
- You have an aptitude for selling and are determined to close deals,
- You like to be in the field but also like to prepare technical proposals,
- You have excellent writing skills,
- You master pre-sales project management,
- You have an excellent level of English,
- You enjoy working in a team and taking up challenges.
You want to work in the energy sector and participate in the advent of the Internet of Energy, then join BeeBryte, a young and fast-growing company with patented technology and international customers!
How to apply ?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply