Do you want to work for a young, innovative & fast-growing company driven by strong human values?
Are you concerned about today’s energy and environmental challenges?
If so, join our company BeeBryte in Lyon/France or Singapore.
Using a patented technology and artificial intelligence, BeeBryte helps commercial buildings & factories increase the energy efficiency and performance of their heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems (HVAC-R). We deliver up to 40% energy cost savings and reduce CO2 emissions. For more details, you can watch this video: https://youtu.be/_3cUGG_swrk
You will be part of a dynamic marketing team working in close collaboration with the sales teams based in Lyon and Singapore. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for promoting the company’s image, generating leads by managing online and offline marketing actions.
More specifically, you will be involved in the following actions:
• Develop an editorial calendar,
• Maintain brand awareness and visibility on social networks (particularly LinkedIn) by creating and publishing content regularly,
• Identify and liaise with partners to increase brand awareness,
• Create & share content regularly with the online media,
• Monitor, analyze KPIs and implement corrective actions.
• Update and optimize the website (structure, ergonomics, functionalities, graphics, etc…),
• Co-create the web strategy with the Marketing Manager,
• Implementing the organic search engine optimization strategy,
• Create the inbound marketing content by working with different internal collaborators if necessary (videos, articles, white papers…),
• Manage online communication: newsletters, e-mailing, customer surveys…
• Monitor and analyze KPIs and implement corrective actions.
• Carry out an active technology watch on digital tools & trends,
• Monitor BeeBryte’s reputation and conversations about its market,
• Carry out a competitive intelligence on the communication aspect.
• Evaluate and implement leads generated by marketing campaigns (inbound, webinars, trade shows…) into the CRM (Pipedrive).
Trade Shows, Press Relations:
Work closely with the Market Analysis Manager:
• Design visual support for events (webinars template, flyers, booth…),
• Draft press releases.
Your missions will be adjusted according to your experience and preferences.
• You hold a university degree in Communications and/or Digital Marketing
• 2-years of experience in B2B environment would be an asset,
• You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of the French language, both written and spoken.
• You are known for your rigor and your reactivity,
• You have excellent writing skills and attention to detail,
• You are independent but have a strong team spirit,
You are familiar with marketing tools such as:
• WordPress, MS Office, Google Analytics, Active Campaign or equivalent,
• Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro; Canva
Starting date: asap.
Salary: according to qualifications and experience.
Send an updated CV + cover letter (make sure to indicate why you want to join us and why we should hire you) and your salary expectationsApply