Do you want to join a young, fast-growing French company with a human touch, focused on innovation and international expansion?
Are you concerned about the energy and environmental challenges of our time, and do you want to actively contribute to energy efficiency and reducing CO2 emissions?
Then, come and join us!
With locations in France (Lyon and Rennes) and Singapore, and boasting a multidisciplinary expertise (IT, data science, thermal engineering), BeeBryte offers innovative services for 24/7 remote predictive optimal control and operation & maintenance support to help our industrial and commercial clients increase the energy efficiency and performance of their HVAC-R systems (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration).
To achieve this, we implement an intelligent overlay powered by our Industrial IoT platform, which leverages deep insights from existing systems and their context to continuously maximize their energy performance. By anticipating needs and influencing factors, we enable our clients to effectively reduce their carbon footprint, mitigate risks, and achieve up to 40% savings on their energy bills.
Under the responsibility of the Operations Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Deployment and Maintenance of operational solutions for application and Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure.
- Diagnosis and resolution of faults, in coordination with our internal organization and customer support.
- Documentation of deliverables: reports, technical architecture documentation, operating documentation, change procedures.
Required Technical Skills:
- Basic knowledge of network administration (TCP, DNS, SSH, SSL, HTTP, MQTT, routing, diagnostics).
- Ability to analyze network protocols for diagnosing field Operational Technology (OT) protocol issues: Modbus / OPC UA / BacNet, etc.
- Ability to analyze logs or software traces.
- Knowledge of Linux system administration (Shell, scripting, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of Python is desirable.
- Familiarity with Cloud, Container, GitOps/DevOps/DevSecOps, On-Premises, and Hybrid approaches.
- Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu preferred) / Windows.
- Public Clouds: OVHCloud / AWS, etc.
- Storage / Backup.
- Network & Security Solutions: LAN / Linux Firewall, Windows.
- Some knowledge of Kubernetes orchestration is desirable.
- Office 365 / Sharepoint Management.
- Databases: PostgreSQL Administration / ElasticSearch.
- Results-oriented and customer service-oriented.
- ITIL / Use of an ITSM (ServiceNow / Remedy / Jira Service Management).
- Knowledge of Jira Service Management / Opsgenie is a plus.
- Methodical and rigorous.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Pedagogical and information-sharing skills.
- Strong quality sensitivity and continuous improvement.
- Technological watch, training, and certifications in the covered domains.
- Change management skills.
- Degree / number of years of study: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Bac 3 minimum).
- Minimum experience: 2/3 years in the Industrial or IT sector in an international environment.
- Good level of English (minimum B2).
Contract Type: Permanent (CDI)
Start Month: April 2023
Travel: 2 trips per year
Conditions: Occasional telecommuting allowed.
Please send your CV + cover letter + availability date to: [email protected]
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered (motivation to join BeeBryte + why we should hire you).
Only selected candidates will be contacted.Apply