BeeBryte utilizes artificial intelligence and IoT to optimize the electricity consumption of commercial buildings and factories, making it smarter, more efficient, and more cost-effective while reducing carbon emissions.
Our software-as-a-service solution minimizes utility bills by automatically controlling heating, cooling, and refrigeration (HVAC-R) equipment. Leveraging weather forecasts, occupancy data, and energy price signals, BeeBryte can generate up to 40% in energy savings.
We have offices in Singapore and Lyon, France. CNR, the largest renewable energy producer in France, is one of our shareholders.
Our mission is to empower customers to access cheaper, cleaner, and smarter energy by reshaping the future of electricity through digital and business model innovations.
Come and join us! www.BeeBryte.com
Description of the Job Scope:
- Assist in designing the software architecture and defining product functional requirements.
- Develop the corresponding code and create a functional prototype.
- Conduct simulations and tests.
- Write case studies, user manuals, and reports.
- Background in Computer Engineering or Applied Mathematics.
- Coding experience in Python (mandatory).
- Experience with Embedded Software and/or Cloud-based applications.
- Prior knowledge of power systems engineering concepts is a plus.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, modeling, and algorithmic problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply