BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
By anticipating changes in weather conditions, building occupancy and business activity, our solution continually adjusts heating-cooling-refrigeration equipment setpoints to run the process in a more efficient way and generate up to 40% savings.
BeeBryte has offices in Singapore & France and operate in several European and Asian countries.
For more details, you can watch this video: https://youtu.be/_3cUGG_swrk
Come & join us!! www.BeeBryte.com
We are looking for an HVAC & BMS Integration Engineer based in Singapore who will report to the Head of Integration in France and play a crucial role in the deployment of the BeeBryte solution at customer sites.
As the HVAC & BMS Integration Engineer, you will coordinate the design, installation, and commissioning of our building energy cost reduction projects for various industrial and commercial clients in the food, logistics, and other industries.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Participating in the selection of technical solutions (automation, BMS, machine interface) based on the project’s technical and economic context.
- Evaluating customer needs and conducting site visits and client meetings throughout the project.
- Evaluating the technical feasibility of projects and defining the best interface solutions according to the technical and economic context.
- Strengthening relationships and concluding contracts with technical subcontractors (electricians, automation experts, maintenance personnel).
- Identifying means of communication and control of the equipment controllable by BeeBryte (HVAC and refrigeration) at each site.
- Preparing and conducting technical interventions on customer sites, such as:
- Installing BeeBryte equipment (automation electrical box)
- Installing sensors and energy meters
- Setting up communication links between machines
- Carrying out development and deployment actions for automation and Building Management Systems solutions (communication gateway / supervision view / etc.).
- Travelling to our client’s sites throughout SE Asia.
If you are a motivated and driven individual who is passionate about delivering energy-efficient solutions to customers, then we want to hear from you!
As an HVAC & BMS Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for leading projects from start to finish, managing constraints and pressure to deliver high-quality work within deadlines and budget.
You have a strong understanding of automation and Building Management Systems (BMS) used in the industrial and tertiary sectors, with a proven track record of success in building automation, industrial computing, or BMS/SCADA systems.
You should also have a technical higher education, a foundation in electrical engineering, low current electricity, and energy measurement systems.
Your passion for energy conservation in buildings will be an asset as you work on projects that promote energy efficiency. You are familiar with the building world and have a good knowledge of HVAC and/or refrigeration equipment and systems.
You are proactive in leading your projects to success and a force of proposition for technical proposals.
You should have experience performing technical operations on customer sites and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with teams in various locations, time zones, and cultures.
Familiarity with communication protocols such as Modbus, Bacnet, and LON, as well as programming industrial PLCs such as Siemens, Schneider, and Wago, is required.
Fluency in English is a must, while proficiency in another language is highly desirable.
Finally, you should be authorized to work in Singapore.
HOW TO APPLY?
- your cover letter;
- an updated CV;
- your availability date;
- your salary expectations.
Applications without cover letter will not be considered
Make sure you indicate why you want to join BeeBryte and why you think we should hire you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.