Do you want to join a young, fast-growing French company with a human touch, focused on innovation and international expansion?
Are you concerned about the energy and environmental challenges of our time, and do you want to actively contribute to energy efficiency and reducing CO2 emissions?
Then, come and join us!
With locations in France (Lyon and Rennes) and Singapore, and boasting a multidisciplinary expertise (IT, data science, thermal engineering), BeeBryte offers innovative services for 24/7 remote predictive optimal control and operation & maintenance support to help our industrial and commercial clients increase the energy efficiency and performance of their HVAC-R systems (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration).
To achieve this, we implement an intelligent overlay powered by our Industrial IoT platform, which leverages deep insights from existing systems and their context to continuously maximize their energy performance. By anticipating needs and influencing factors, we enable our clients to effectively reduce their carbon footprint, mitigate risks, and achieve up to 40% savings on their energy bills.
Under the direction of the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our global activities by defining the development strategies for both new and existing products/services. You will also be responsible for devising promotional and direct marketing actions through data-driven market intelligence and continuous analysis of trends, opportunities, and competition.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Marketing Strategy Deployment: Develop and implement a marketing strategy aligned with the company’s overall strategy.
- Identify and analyze target markets, customer segments, industry trends, and competition to formulate effective marketing plans.
- Brand Positioning and Messaging: Lead efforts to define and communicate the company’s unique value proposition and brand positioning in the field of energy performance (currently in Europe and Asia).
- Ensure message consistency across all marketing channels and touchpoints.
- Proactively challenge the status quo and propose alternative options and scenarios to enhance the company’s value creation potential.
- Participate in product design in collaboration with the Chief Product Officer, as well as in their adoption by the sales teams and their market launch.
- Lead the marketing team (currently one junior digital marketing/communications manager and one intern).
- Contribute to the creation of attractive and persuasive marketing content and materials:
- Supervise lead generation campaigns, utilizing various channels such as content creation (whitepapers, blogs, videos), social media, events, and partnerships to generate qualified leads that must be converted into revenue.
- Digital marketing and online presence: Manage the company’s digital marketing efforts, including website optimization, SEO, and social media strategy to expand the company’s visibility and reach.
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting:
- Implement tools to track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives, as well as measure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare regular reports for the management, highlighting key performance metrics and results.
- Provide high-quality data and information to guide business decision-making, thereby supporting tangible business advantages and growth.
Education / Number of Years of Study: Master degree, preferably from a Business School or university.
Minimum Experience: A minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic marketing, business development, or strategic roles, preferably within industrial companies and related markets. Ideal candidates should have a global perspective and experience working in different geographic markets and organizational environments.
We prioritize a strong penchant for challenges and a results-oriented culture.
- Proficiency in written and spoken French and English.
- A strong interest in the energy sector and a good understanding of technical environments.
- Ability to work well in a team and leverage the skills of sales and marketing team members (key account managers, strategic partnership manager, business developers), as well as product and technical teams.
- A hands-on approach, with the ability to propose highly operational marketing actions while maintaining a strategic perspective.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to define strategic priorities.
- Strong commercial sense with a data-driven analytical mindset.
- Genuine passion and interest in understanding the market, strategic marketing, and business growth.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to present and communicate internally and externally to the company’s “C” level executives.
- Enthusiasm, ability to work under pressure, initiative, and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation with a passion for technology.
- A curious nature with the ability to test new ideas and ways of working.
- Ability to coach, develop, lead, and mobilize stakeholders throughout the organization, with or without formal authority.
- Strong customer orientation with a commitment to delivering on commitments.
- Proactive; taking initiative and effectively managing resistance.
- Assertive, tenacious, and willing to challenge when necessary.
- Strong work ethic, taking responsibility for meeting deadlines every time.
- Establish effective relationships with key stakeholders within the organizational structure.
- Precise and concise.
Contract Type: Permanent (CDI)
Start Month: As soon as possible
Conditions: Occasional remote work allowed
Recruitment Process :
CV + cover letter + availability date to be sent to: [email protected]
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered (please include your motivation to join BeeBryte and why we should hire you).
Only selected candidates will be contacted.Apply