Do you want to work for a young, innovative & fast-growing company driven by strong human values?
Are you concerned about today’s energy and environmental challenges?
If so, join our company BeeBryte in Lyon/France or Singapore.
Using patented technology and artificial intelligence, BeeBryte helps commercial buildings & factories increase the energy efficiency and performance of their heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems (HVAC-R). We deliver up to 40% energy cost savings and reduce CO2 emissions. For more details, you can watch this video:https://youtu.be/_3cUGG_swrk
We are always looking for talents so contact us today!!
• Design and produce innovative and efficient software solutions responding to industrial issues
• Define and implement extensible, scalable and evolutive architectures
• Design and develop ergonomic interfaces for a better user experience
• Industrialize and automate the testing and deployment of applications
• Maintain BeeBryte solutions at the cutting edge of technology for energy improvement
• Software engineering (design,software development, release management, utomated tests, integration tests and
continuous integration and deployment)
• Design principles and software architectures (3-tier architecture / MVC / Micro Services)
• Data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge of DevOps / GitOps (Container, CI CD)
• Knowledge of Data Science and Industrial Computing (MODBUS / BACNET Protocols) is a plus
• Mastery of agile methods (Scrum / Kanban)
• Knowledge of Jira Software is a plus
• UML knowledge
• Fluent in English
You are looking for a certain diversity in your activity and the possibility of working on different projects.
You consider that the development of a robust and scalable server application and the design of an ergonomic and intuitive
interface are two sides of the same coin.
You are autonomous, rigorous, and driven by a strong team spirit.
Position to be filled: ASAP
Salary: according to experience and skills