BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
By anticipating changes in weather conditions, building occupancy and business activity thanks to AI, our software continually adjusts heating-cooling-refrigeration equipment setpoints through the BMS to run the process in a more efficient way and generate up to 40% savings.
One of our shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France). We have a team of 30 people. BeeBryte has offices in Singapore & France and is now expanding into new countries.
Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by re-inventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.
Come & join us!! www.BeeBryte.com
We are recruiting a Field Services Project Manager for our Singapore office. You will be supervised by our Head of Implementation based in France. You will be the point of contact between the sales and technical teams.
You will lead the design, procurement, installation and commissioning of our energy cost reduction projects at various industrial and commercial customers (food manufacturing, logistics centers, office towers, shopping malls, etc).
You will direct the organization of our projects from beginning to end. You make things happen.
You are creative in finding solutions to help improve product and customer satisfaction. You work well in demanding situations. Your planning skills are remarkable, and you know how to choose the right suppliers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop, recommend, prioritize and provide execution oversight of all projects.
- Provide on-site interface with customer stakeholders and BeeBryte engineering team daily to resolve complex issues and participate in the identification of energy savings opportunities.
- Establish, maintain and track project schedule and resources, including subcontractors and vendors to project completion.
- Develop and manage relationships with suppliers, sub-contractors and partners (Electricians, ESCO, M&E engineering, material vendors) for faster deployment of our solution, and enhanced scalability.
- Monitor subcontractors and keep track of the process & safety measure on site
- Present a weekly status of the different projects and their updates during dedicated meeting with management.
- Support the sales team and generate leads by conducting site surveys and assess clients’ needs.
- Identify at each site electrical or thermal equipment that can be controlled by BeeBryte and their respective operational constraints, conduct technical feasibility to deploy our solution, connect to the equipment and recommend course of actions for each potential customer.
- Oversee collection and analysis of building technical data & CAPEX justifications.
- Work with various teams in different locations, time zones and cultures.
- Frequent overseas travel including to Malaysia and Philippines.
- Education: Technical diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in engineering.
- Min 3 yrs of experience in engineering/energy management in an industrial environment.
- Ideally specialization in commercial refrigeration and HVAC automation.
- Solid knowledge in electrotechnics, automation & control/communication networks.
- Prior knowledge in thermal engineering in the HVAC field.
- Experience with building/factory information systems such as BMS, SCADA or similar systems
- Proven track record of solving problems related to customer expectations, supplier challenges and team communication.
- Interest in sales and customer relationship management is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Extremely facts and data oriented.
- Deadline and closure oriented.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills
- High Energy Levels. Should be self-driven.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
You want to work in the energy sector and participate in the advent of the Internet of Energy then join BeeBryte a fast-growing start-up company with patented technology and world-class clients!
HOW TO APPLY?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply