Do you want to join a small, fast-growing, innovative, and internationally-oriented French company?
Are you concerned about the energy and environmental challenges of our time, and do you want to contribute to energy efficiency and reducing CO2 emissions?
Then join us!
Established in France and Singapore, with multidisciplinary expertise (IT, data science, thermal engineering), BeeBryte offers innovative services for 24/7 predictive optimal control and operation & maintenance support. Our goal is to help our industrial and tertiary clients increase the energy efficiency and performance of their HVAC-R systems (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration).
We implement an intelligent layer using our Industrial-IoT platform, which leverages deep insights from existing systems and their context to continuously maximize their energy performance. By anticipating needs and influencing factors, we enable our clients to effectively reduce their carbon footprint, manage risks, and achieve up to 40% energy cost savings.
We are recruiting an experienced software engineer to strengthen our IT department.
Reporting to the Head of IT, your missions are as follows:
- Design and develop innovative and high-performance software solutions addressing industrial challenges.
- Define and implement scalable, evolving, and extensible architectures.
- Design and develop user-friendly interfaces for an enhanced user experience.
- Industrialize and automate testing and application deployment.
- Keep BeeBryte solutions at the forefront of technology for energy improvement.
- Strong expertise in business/software architecture (TOGAF / BPMN / UML).
- Software engineering (software design & development, version control, automated testing, continuous integration and deployment).
- Software design principles and architectures (3-tier architecture / MVC / Micro Services).
- Graphs / Data structures and algorithms.
- Leading a development team (Supervision / Coaching).
- Leading several Software Engineers for Follow-up / Mentoring.
Other Appreciated Skills:
Knowledge in DevOps / DevSecOps / GitOps (Container, CI CD).
Knowledge in Data Science and Industrial Computing (MODBUS / BACNET / OPC UA / PROFINET protocols) is a plus.
Mastery of agile methods (Scrum / Kanban), experience as a Scrum Master.
Knowledge of Jira Software is a plus.
Good command of English.
Contract Type: Permanent.
Starting Month: As soon as possible.
Business Trips: No.
Annual Gross Salary (range): According to Profile.
Conditions: Occasional telecommuting allowed, meal vouchers, sustainable mobility package or 50% subsidy of the monthly pass.
Please send your cover letter, updated CV, availability date, and salary expectations to: [email protected].
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered (motivation to join BeeBryte + why we should hire you).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply