BeeBryte is using artificial intelligence and IoT to get commercial buildings and factories to consume electricity in a smarter, more efficient and cheaper way while reducing carbon footprint.
Our software-as-a-service is minimizing utility bills with automatic control of heating-cooling equipment-refrigeration (HVAC-R). Based on weather forecast, occupancy and energy price signals, BeeBryte generates up to 40% savings.
We have offices in Singapore & Lyon/France. One of its shareholders is CNR (the largest renewable energy producer in France).
Our mission is to empower customers to gain access to cheaper, cleaner and smarter energy by re-inventing the electricity future with both digital and business model innovations.
Come & join us!! www.BeeBryte.com
Description of the job scope:
- Assist in designing the software architecture and determining product functional requirements
- Develop the corresponding code and create a functional prototype
- Conduct simulations and tests
- Write case studies, user manual and reports.
- Computer Engineering / Applied mathematics
- Coding experience in Python (mandatory)
- Experience with Embedded Software and/or Cloud-based applications
- Prior knowledge of power systems engineering concepts is a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, modeling and algorithmic problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
Monthly stipend of 600 EUR in Lyon and S$900 in Singapore. Travel & lodging costs are not covered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Apply